6 Stage Energy Audit Process
Green Wire Consulting will inspect existing buildings and provide an Energy Efficiency Audit report. The report is part of a suggested 6 stage energy audit process – formulated to ‘effectively identify’ all Energy Efficiency opportunities, set objectives and obtain the right operational outcomes. Refer to the table below for details of our recommended process.
Where Green Wire Consulting is different from other consultants, is in the ‘follow through’. Other Consultants usually simply deliver an energy audit and then promptly leave. Based upon agreed objectives, Green Wire Consulting can take responsibility to assist in the delivery and supervision of the whole project. Following through with organising multiple quotes & managing the project, ensuring that all objectives are successfully installed & operating correctly. This frees up each client to get on with their normal core business activities.
TABLE: Energy Audit Process – 6 Stages for Existing Buildings
- Site inspection, check electricity bills, analyse site load profile & extract building idiosyncrasies.
- Highlight energy wastage & formulate potential ways to save on energy .
- Discuss energy efficiency options including costs/benefits and propose customised energy saving solutions.
- Insert solutions into a Business Action Plan.
- Client review & comitment to energy saving projects, funding allocation and commencement of project timetable
- Create a detailed specification,
- Obtain quotations or tender project works to obtain competitive costing.
- Construction & system commissioning.
- Provide technical support to building services trades.
- Confirm systems are operating correctly as designed.
- Are all energy savings objectives met?