• PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATION
  • ANALYSIS BY ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
  • DETAILED SITE VISIT OF BUSINESS
  • ELECTRICIANS OPEN SWITCHBOARDS
  • METER REGISTERS VERIFIED
  • METER READINGS CROSS-CHECKED
  • CONSUMPTION MEASURED
  • WE CONNECT OUR EQUIPMENT
  • LOOK FOR ELECTRICITY LEAKS
  • BILLING & TARIFFS REVIEWED

Business HIGH

ELECTRICITY BILLS?

The Mystery Solved

Our Electrical Engineers will inspect your BUSINESS premises in detail. We advise you of all causes for the high bill.

A thorough investigation is performed investigating all possibilities. Reasons for business high electricity bills are clearly outlined. If required we will deliver an action plan with a list of recommendations in order to take back control & to reduce business expenditure.

CONTACT US for a free quotation.

HIGH STANDBY ENERGY WASTE

“We found a large printing machine with very high idling electricity consumption. When idling (waiting for a printing job) it used a whopping 35 kWatts, whilst in normal printing mode it consumed 60 kWatts. The client is now looking at ways to minimise idling time by optimising their printing queue so that printing jobs are sent ‘one after another’ rather than spreading them out over the day. This strategy will certainly reduce their business high electricity bills”

How do we do it?

We visit your business premises, inspect your electrical equipment, switchboards, & meters, analyse/cross-check your energy accounts & monitor power consumption. All reasons for your business high electricity bill are clearly presented to you

We GUARANTEE to find out PRECISELY WHY your electricity bills are high.

Every customer of ours – is explained in detail the reasons for their business high electricity bills. For 90 percent of our site inspections – we find out in one visit. For the remaining 10% of sites that are difficult – we attach power monitoring equipment to ‘suspect’ circuits & watch carefully over 7 days to ‘catch’ the energy culprits in action!

MOST IMPORTANTLY – we tell you what options you have to take back control and reduce the cost of your business high electricity bills. Refer to some of our testimonials to see how others have experienced our service.

You might also like ….

(Visited 28 times, 5 visits today)