Power Measurement and Analysis Services
At Greenwire Consulting our electrical engineers provide a power measurement service in Melbourne for the:-
- diagnosis of problem electricial equipment;
- identification of energy waste & standby power consumption;
- benefit of reducing high electricity bills;
- verification of retailer electricity bills;
- determination of building kW maximum demand to assist electrical design engineer consultants;
- provision of electrical submetering billing for individual building tenants;
- determination of power consumption kWh for specific equipment;
- check that retailer Smart Meters are operating correctly.
Our power measurement offering includes a complete investigation service encompassing the 3 key strategic components; INSTALLATION – ANALYSIS – FINDINGS – as follows:-
- Supply & installation of permanent or temporary power measuring equipment.
- Equipment connections are undertaken by fully licensed electricians.
- Data is logged, available real-time & stored for later retrieval/analysis.
- Interpretation & analysis of metering data by skilled electrical engineers.
- Findings & recommendations provided in concise report format.
- Final removal of measuring equipment at the completion of assignment.
THE RIGHT METERING EQUIPMENT WILL BE SELECTED TO SUIT SITE CONSTRAINTS & TO SATISFY PROJECT OBJECTIVES.
Whilst our power logging equipment will measure the standard electrical parameters like kW, kWh, kVA, pf, Amps, kVAR, Volts etc, the following additional special parameters can be measured & logged over a nominated period;
- Temperature & humidity
- Water & gas – using pulse metering devices
- Harmonics, power surges & dips.
Feel free to contact us via email or call our office: (03) 9046 8541 and describe the particulars of your power metering project or problem. We will resolve all complex electrical issues to deliver your project objectives.