- UNBIASED ADVICE
- PROFESSIONAL REVIEW PROCESS
- DRAWINGS & SPECIFICATIONS CHECKED
- DETAILED SITE INSPECTION – IF REQUIRED
- WINDOW, WALLS, ROOF SPECS CHECKED
- HEAT/COOL SYSTEMS CHECKED
- HOT WATER DESIGN CHECKED
- VENTILATION CHECKED
- INSULATION DESIGN CHECKED
- SOLAR EXPOSURE REVIEWED
- SOLAR POWER VIABILITY
- RECOMMENDATIONS PROVIDED
Is your HOME design energy efficient ?
We will double check your plans BEFORE you build.
Has your designer done the right thing by you?
Incorrect design decisions made now will penalise you every time your quarterly electricity & gas bill arrives.
During your home design or home renovation process the architect, builder, plumber or electrician may have steered you in a particular direction – most likely because it suits them. Remember, they do not pay your electricity & gas bills – It is you that will be directly impacted long term, if an inefficient design is allowed to occur.
CONTACT US for a free quotation.
Energy efficient home design – An unbiased review is undertaken
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Firstly & most importantly we digest the proposed building design & its purpose (either using the designers drawings and specifications &/or via verbal briefing/discussion) Then… we check the following:-
- Ceiling, wall & floor insulation.
- Select the most energy efficient heating and or cooling systems,
- Review orientation, structure & building fabric integrity,
- Window design including proposed internal & external coverings,
- Solar PV & battery storage viability & review the implications of moving off grid
- Electric vehicle charging station future proofing
- Energy efficiency of appliances
- Report on what it takes to achieve Net Zero emissions
Our advice is unbiased because we do not have any ties with product suppliers. During the energy efficient home design review, all issues are openly discussed with you, including all options available to rectify any problems found.