- UNBIASED ADVICE
- PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATION
- DETAILED SITE INSPECTION
- WE EXPLORE ALL OPTIONS
- PROS & CONS OF EACH TYPE REVEALED
- GAS PIPEWORK INSPECTED
- HOT WATER USE ASSESSMENT
- SYSTEM RUNNING COSTS OUTLINED
- SOLAR POTENTIAL REVIEWED
- A SOLUTIONS STRATEGY OUTLINED
- ASSIST WITH REVIEWING QUOTES
Which Hot Water system is the Best ?
Unbiased home hot water selection advice
ITS SIMPLE – We visit you, assess your needs, review your property & recommend the best system type.
Your interests come first – Because you are hiring us to be impartial
Plumbers & Hot water installers may be tempted to recommend systems that maximise their profits & are easy to install. We provide unbiased advice finding the right solution for your circumstances. We make sure that you are the winner by looking at the whole picture: the budget, electricity & gas costs, reliability, technology, integration with solar, and we explain the pro & cons of each system type.
Types of Hot Water Systems available?
With so many different hot water systems types available, it can be confusing & overwhelming to decide which one is the best that will suit your circumstances.
As part of our service we will assess your home plumbing set up & hot water demand, analyse all possible options to reveal the best new energy efficient hot water solutions for you.
We provide Unbiased home hot water selection advice on the following wide range of hot water system types;
- Gas Storage (Natural Gas or LPG),
- Gas Instantaneous (Natural Gas or LPG),
- Electric Storage – single element (peak or off-peak tariff),
- Electric Storage – twin element (peak & off-peak tariffs),
- Electric Storage with heat-pump add on,
- Electric Instantaneous single element (peak tariff),
- Solar Thermosyphon – Evacuated Tube (Natural Gas, LPG or electric off-peak boost),
- Solar Thermosyphon – Flat Plate (Natural Gas, LPG or electric off-peak boost),
- Solar Split – Evacuated Tube (Natural Gas, LPG or electric off-peak boost),
- Solar Split – Flat Plate (Natural Gas, LPG or electric off-peak boost),
- Solar hot water – wood fire & electric boost combination,
- Heat pump – Electric Storage (peak or off-peak tariff),
- Heat pump – Electric Storage with element boost (peak & off-peak tariffs).
Our advice is unbiased because as a matter of principal we insist on no ties & receive no commission from any product suppliers. Therefore no bias exists to favour any hot water system brand over another.