Energy Efficient Lighting Design & Lighting Audits Advice
Our lighting audit advice is unbiased and is provided by qualified electrical engineers with 27+ years experience who are members of the Illuminating Engineering Society of Australia & New Zealand. For buildings 5 years or older, a professional lighting audit will enable your business to recognise the potential to save energy using the latest energy efficient lighting solutions.
We have independently researched the current market-place and have found the most energy efficient lighting solutions (best value for money) available. We will review & explore these solutions for your business premises during our lighting audit.
We offer the following 3 Lighting Audit Packages for businesses located within the Melbourne metropolitan area:-
- Package 1 – The EXPRESS Lighting Audit
- Package 2 – The STANDARD Lighting Audit
- Package 3 – Audit with LIGHTING DESIGN CALCULATIONS
Lighting Audit Design
For each lighting audit package our electrical engineer will visit your business premises to:-
- measure lighting levels to Australian Standards,
- review the condition & arrangement of your existing lighting,
- openly discuss the pros & cons of a variety of new energy efficient lighting design options suited to your site,
- provide a fully transparent & unbiased review of your existing lighting system.
The ultimate aim is to find a new lighting design that saves energy and creates a better visual environment.
Note: We do not sell lighting products, so there is no conflict of interest. This means that we are able to offer businesses, honest lighting audit advice, communicating the facts, both good & bad. Your best interests are our absolute priority.
Lighting Search Engine
Green Wire Consulting provide lighting design expertise exclusively to LightSeeker™ who are a specialist online lighting directory. LightSeeker™ is an independent online tool for Australian lighting industry professionals – to search for lighting suppliers and to find/compare lights quickly.