• EXACT REASONS REVEALED
  • PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATION & ADVICE
  • DETAILED SITE INSPECTION
  • ANALYSIS BY ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
  • DETAILED SITE INSPECTION
  • ELECTRICIANS OPEN SWITCHBOARDS
  • METER REGISTERS VERIFIED
  • GUARANTEED RESULTS OR NO CHARGE
  • TEST EQUIPMENT CONNECTED
  • LOOK FOR ELECTRICITY LEAKS
  • BILLING & TARIFFS REVIEWED

Home HIGH ELECTRICITY BILLS ?

We Guarantee to Solve the Mystery!

Our Electrical Engineer will inspect your HOME in detail & will NOT STOP until the reasons for the high bill are found.

We have not failed once & are able to pinpoint the exact cause of the high bill – because we use a specialist electrical engineer who will open your switchboard, connect sensors & track all circuits. We leave you with a strategy to take back control, to reduce your home high electricity bill.

CLICK HERE to learn more about our Home High Electricity Bill Investigation Packages

CONTACT US for a free quotation.

STANDBY ENERGY WASTE

“One of our clients had a split air conditioning unit secretly consuming 1000 Watts of electricity 24hrs/day, 7 days per week, whilst switched OFF at the wall controller. This unnecessary energy waste/leak contributed to 3/4 of their quarterly home high electricity bill !”

How do we do it?

We visit your home, dive into your switchboard, analyse your bills & thoroughly investigate all connected electrical equipment. The end result – you take back control of your electricity consumption.

We GUARANTEE to find out PRECISELY WHY your electricity bills are high.

Every customer of ours – is explained in detail the reasons why their high electricity bill is happening. For 90 percent of our visits – we find out why within the first 1.5-2hrs. For the remaining 10% of homes that are difficult – we attach power monitoring equipment to ‘suspect’ circuits & watch carefully over 7 days to ‘catch’ the culprits in action!

MOST IMPORTANTLY – we tell you what options are available to take back control and reduce the cost of your home high electricity bill. Refer to some of our testimonials to see how others have experienced our service.

Contact Us

You might also like …

(Visited 127 times, 1 visits today)