AS3598 Type 1 energy audit reports for your business
A Type 1 Energy Audit is best described as a ‘Site Walk through’ or ‘Overview’ Audit.
- Our Level 1 energy audit report complies with Australian Standard AS 3598(Energy Audits)
- We perform a ‘walk through’ inspection & highlight where energy waste typically occurs.
- Analysis of energy bills (Electricity & Gas) is undertaken. We check tariffs & look for unusual seasonal usage patterns. We seek the best tariffs available and recommend the ‘best value’ for each client. Energy is now costly, so why pay more that you have to.
- A short report is compiled that describes site distribution of energy usage. We indicate areas of energy waste & estimate how much energy can be saved, the costs involved & payback periods for each energy saving initiative. Estimates are provided. We ignore the detail and take the ‘big picture’ approach for this type of energy audit.
- Upon completion of a Level 1 energy audit each client is better informed & can decide whether its worthwhile to proceed next to a Level 2 Energy Audit or Level 3 Energy Audit – where a very detailed energy efficiency analysis is performed to extract many more site specific energy saving initiatives.
- Walk Through Inspection
- Analysis of Electricity & Gas Bills
- Electricity Tariffs are checked
- Pinpoint Energy Waste
- Reveal Energy Saving Solutions
- Payback Periods Indicated
- AS 3598 compliant reports
- Concise Report Delivered
Is offered to qualifying businesses located in Melbourne. Contact us for an appointment. During the consultation at your business premises you will understand your potential to reduce energy consumption & learn the benefits of a business energy audit.